Seven Instances When You May Need an Accident Attorney
Bill Allen | June 5, 2019 | Central Florida Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you or someone you know been hurt in an accident? If so, you are not alone. But where do you turn? The first thing that you need to do is contact a personal injury lawyer. This is an attorney who helps people who have been injured in accidents. Here are seven situations where you may need an accident attorney.
- Automobile Accident: On average, car accidents disable or injure 2.35 million Americans each year. They are responsible for over 35% of the annual amount of new spinal cord injuries. A really great auto accident lawyer will make sure to get the facts and find you the compensation you deserve.
- Bicycle Accident: While more common in the city than in the country, bicycle accidents are more and more prevalent. If you are injured, a great bicycle accident lawyer will help investigate and get you compensation for your injuries. The responsible party may be charged.
- Aviation Accident: An aviation disaster can injure and kill people in the air and on the ground. Your attorney will be involved with an investigation to find the cause of the accident. This cause may be natural, mechanical, terrorism, or due to other causes.
- Boating Accident: As fun as boating is, a lot of things can go wrong on a boat that can result in an accident with injuries. A very experienced boat accident lawyer will investigate whether there was alcohol involved, or if weather or other distractions played a factor.
- Pedestrian Accident: Pedestrian accidents can be tragic. An experienced pedestrian accident attorney will try to find eyewitnesses and surveillance camera footage to help your case.
- Animal Bites: Animal bite cases are becoming more common. If someone is responsible for your injuries from a dog bite, please call the Allen Law Firm to discuss your case.
- Slip and Fall Accident: Falls due to slippery surfaces are the number one cause of traumatic brain injuries, some of which are debilitating. A slip and fall accident can be life-changing, or even deadly. It can happen anywhere – in the grocery store, in a parking lot…and a personal injury attorney will help get your life back together.
If you or a loved one was involved in an accident, contact the Ocala personal injury attorneys at Allen Law Firm today. Be sure to look for an attorney who is licensed and in good standing. Look for an experienced, professional lawyer who discusses specific, realistic resolutions of the case with you. We have the experience to help you get the compensation you deserve. Allen Law Firm’s team of personal injury lawyers are trained professionals there to make sure that justice is done.
Contact Our Personal Injury Law Firm in North Central Florida
We have two convenient locations in North Central Florida: