Personal Injury Resources
- Personal Injury FAQ
- Can I bring a Personal Injury Claim on Behalf of a Child?
- Personal Injury Overview
- Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer If I’m Submitting a Claim to Insurance?
- How a Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help if You’re Being Blamed for an Accident
- How Florida Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Long Will it Take My Personal Injury Case to Settle?
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How To Calculate Pain and Suffering Damages in Personal Injury Cases
- Types of Damages Available in Personal Injury Cases
- Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer
- Understanding the Burden of Proof in Personal Injury Cases
- What is the Difference Between a Claim and a Lawsuit?
Gainsville, FL Resources
- Gainsville Government Website – Find things to do, news and events.
- City of Gainsville – Find out more about neighborhoods, transportation, health and public safety, city government and more.
- Visit Gainsville – Arts and Culture, entertainment, shopping and more.
- Gainsville, FL Wikipedia page – History and Information about Gainsville, Florida.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.